CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009













All packed and ready for College!

It took a while but Justin finally packed his stuff, of course he waited until the last minute, I like to think it was because he did not want to move out. I think the truth is more that Justin did not have a clue what to pack so after Angie help me by making him a list and I gave him a dead line he finally got it together.

This is a picture of the living room and kitchen in Justin's new apartment, notice the candle on the kitchen table and the scentsy warmer on the end table. Justin had to get them going so everything would smell good before he woud unpack, my boy does like everything to smell good, The boys have one in every room now, I guess Justin is passing on his likes to the other boys!


This Justin's room, A little small but not bad!

Justin's new TV fit in the window so he could still fit his laptop and printer on the desk.












Justin had me hang his stuff on the wall before I left, So he is all moved in and ready for school. On my way back home Justin called to tell me the landlady told him he was in the wrong apartment, the wrong room and that he would have to move, she took his key and was very mean to him, When I called they where closed Justin's room mates talked her into letting him stay in the apartment but she said he would have to move to the room down the hall, UGH!! The next day I called and explained about the signed contract and that mistakes happen however until we could clear thing s up Justin would need his key and could she please call the boy who was to move into the room and see if he would change, it finally worked out OK but how frustrating !!!!





This is Loyd, one of Justin's new roommates. When we showed up, Loyd and Nick were already moved in and they really helped allot!! Justin is on the 3rd floor and This old lady would of crashed if I had to carry everything up the stairs, Whew! The bed was a killer, it took all 4 of us but we did it! he is all moved in.



This is the Movie room that the kids can use

This is the Pool that is for all the kids













This is the game room.
Well this is the end of my BLOG, Justin has such adventures ahead of him I just hope they are all good, Life is changing for Mark and I with the house empty, so far I'm holding up OK but I'm sure I will have my moments.




3 comments:

Jacob & Angie said...

Mom you're awesome! Justin has a sweet 'pad' ;) Thanks for taking pictures, but I think I may have to go visit the little stinker! Glad everything worked out...

Marlene said...

That's sure a nice place! Lucky Justin! And I'm glad you got the lady straightened out. I think I would have made HER move the bed and stuff if she had stuck to her decision! So, how's the empty nest? I know that's hard but it gets easier, trust me! And at least they are close by.

Heidi said...

Cool! I didn't even know you had a blog. I also think Angie and Justin make me feel older than my own kids. Geesh.

I love that he likes the place to smell good! I wish the guys I knew in college were like that, he'll surely win over the girls with that!