CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

SPRING!!




Spring is here, I'm am so glad. I love it when my flowers come back. Today I worked in my flower beds, it was so exciting to see some flowers already in bloom. I love gardening, spring time is the best because my allergies are not here yet and so I do not have to worry about an attack. I even planted pansies in the pots on the steps. If all goes right I hope to put in a veggie garden this year. It has been years since I have had one and I miss it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as I enjoy winter (mostly since I'm not out working in the cold) it is nice to have some spring weather coming around finally.

Now if I could just figure out how to keep the 90+ degree days away I could be excited for summer.